Friday, April 17, 2009

A Whole New World

I'm new to this Blog world and I have no idea where to start. This will be a new experience to me and I look forward for it being a good one. Usually blogs write about food, art, gossip, news, cars, real life and sometimes fiction stories. I have made up a story that will reflect the entire blog. That way I can include many topics in my blog. I would have the fictional story along with the latest news. I might include things about my life and things that strike me in Kuwait or abroad. I will probably write in English and if I write in Arabic I will try to translate it to English.
I know that updating the blog is a great issue with blogs nowadays and I know that it is terribly annoying. I myself read blogs whenever I'm free and it really gets on my nerves when they don’t update for an entire month! Of course to make everyone happy I will try my very best to UPDATE. This will make the blog not only interesting to me but hopefully to the world.

4 comments: